1. In the address bar, type chrome://settings/content.
2. On the Content settings screen, find the Flash Player listing. Check the status.
3. To manage Flash Player settings by site, click Manage exceptions.
4. On the Flash exceptions screen, enter: http://nithyananda.tv and then choose Allow. When finished adding sites, click Done.
5. Close the Content settings screen.
1. Choose Firefox > Tools > Add-ons.
2. Select Plugins.
3. In the list of Add-ons, look for Shockwave Flash (another name for Flash Player) and check the status that appears to the right of the plug-in name.
4. Select Always Activate.
5. Close the dialog box.
1. Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences
3. Select Adobe Flash Player.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.
4. For nithyananda.tv appearing in Currently Open Websites, choose On in the menu on the right.
NOTE: The nithyananda.tv webpage should be open on your Safari browser for this step.